December's air is quite drying right?
Our skin's condition is not always the same. At times, it's oily, dry, flaky, lots of acne, dull, glowy etc. Just like the weather :D It changes!
It helps to have different kinds of products that we can just pick up from our drawer anytime depending on our skin's mood.
When my skin is dry, I reach out to moisturizers before applying make up. But when it's oily, I apply serum or any product that keeps my face matte but moisturizes. There are also products which is a combination of both - moisturizing make up base.
One product on my stash is L'oreal 12H Longlasting UV Protector UVA UVB Perfect SPF 50/PA++
This one is a moisturizer, sunscreen and makeup base in one
|It says: Taylor-made for Asian women's skin prototype|
It shields brown spots.
Yes, us Asian are so prone to brown spots as we age
- Moisturizes the skin but at the same time protects the skin
- Has anti aging properties
- No irritation
- Good base for makeup. However, you need to top it still with a primer because face becomes oily after a few hours..
- It lasts all day even if face starts to oil up
- A little goes a long way
- Packaging dispenses the right amount of product
- Affordable at $26++ (sorry I forgot the price again)
- Easy to find in department stores, grocery stores, watsons, guardian etc
- When I wear it to work under my makeup without primer, face tends to oil up quickly. (Note, I am just in front of a computer)
- Application is not that smooth
- I can't notice its anti-dullness effect
It's not a must have on my stash as I have lots of moisturizers with sun protection.
I would recommend this though to those who wants extra protection under makeup.