It's the last day of the year!
Ready for 2013? Have you written your 2013 goals?
Before we end this wonderful year, let me share my review of Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum.
Hyaluronic is widely used now in skin care products. But what is it?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a carbohydrate, more specifically a mucopolysaccharide occurring naturally throughout the human body.
Its function in the body is, amongst other things, to bind water and to lubricate movable parts of the body, such as joints and muscles. Its consistency and tissue-friendliness allows it to be beneficial in skin-care products as an excellent moisturizer. Because HA is one of the most hydrophilic (water-loving) molecules in nature with numerous benefits for the human body it can be described as "nature's moisturizer".
Hyaluronic Acid Benefits for the Body?
Apply morning or night, on its own or before your usual daily treatment
Hyaluronic acid: offers groundbreaking moisturizing effect.
country of origin
all skin types
- Texture is so smooth and is a breeze to apply
- A little goes a long way
- Easily absorbed by skin
- Mild scent
- Mild on skin; no irritation (for me and the 2 persons whom I used it with :D)
- Feels light on skin
- Leaves skin moisturized but not oily
- Pump style packaging
- Unlike other serums which is clear, Neogence is milky white. I don't mind though.
- It doesn't claim oil control so you will have to use primer as oil control on T-Zone if you plan to use this as make up base.
- Though I like the pump, the overall packaging is not that appealing.
Available at SaSa