I am enjoying my one week Chinese New Year Vacation. I'll take the chance to catch up with my blog!
I purchased this touch up pen last December and I've been loving it. It's the quickest way to brighten under eyes. I also use it as my daily highlighter.
Product info from Sasa:
Can also be used to highlight cheekbones, brow bones and cupids bow.
Lumi Magique is a light reflecting range which gives luminosity to the skin.
An exclusive formula infused with liquid light technology. A luminous looking complexion as if lit from within. It has a very light, silky soft formula which provides 24 hours of hydration.
|left: with Loreal Lucent Light Touch Up Pen ; right : None, bare face w/ foundation|
|blend with fingers|
(foundation is Makeup Forever Face and Body)
|set with powder|
Powder used: Mac Studio Fix
If you're expecting full undereye darkness coverage, this product won't do it.
This is a highlighter.. not a concealer.
Why I love it:
- Easy to use
- Instantly brightens undereye
- Affordable (will update this.. i forgot the exact price again)
- Easy to find and buy. Available at Watsons.. Guardian..
- Does not dry up on face at the end of the day. Moisturizing
- No glitter
- Dispenses the right amount of product. "twist to dispense"
- The brush is not that hygienic as you will have to use it over and over again.
- It is not something for sharing. It's more of a personal makeup.