Happy Love Month Everyone!
Ready for your Valentine Date? However your skin is not! So you are looking for the perfect foundation to do full coverage..
Have you tried Nyx HD Photogenic Foundation?
Let me share with you my review on what I think about this product
Based on the photos above, you will see it did a great job covering the marks. I used a stippling brush in applying the foundation. Then after foundation, the reddish marks became grayish. So I corrected it using graftobian corrector. I mixed brownish pink with the nyx foundation.
|I used the middle shade in circle and mixed it with the Nyx HD foundation to correct the grey spots|
I set the whole face with Graftobian powder.
- Full Coverage
- Blends on skin
- No white cast.
- Great for photos
- No need for concealer if you have light marks on face. You will just need maybe a corrector.
- Looks so thick in person.
- Large pores are still visible
- After a few hours, it melts unevenly. You'll see minimal caking on the areas with pimples
- Feels heavy (as per model)
Hubby's camera is very clear it captured everything. So here's a shot before and after editing:
I'll create a separate post on the same scenario but this time using Graftobian. :)
Have a great Sunday!