The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows! --Audrey Hepburn's Beauty Tips

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Noël Caleb Jonah Collection Launch

Can't believe March is almost over and this is my first and last post for March!
Whoah, I've been so busy to blog lately.

Last March 23, Noël Caleb launched her Jonah Collection at The Sail.

Who and what is Noel Caleb:

Noël Caleb means Christmas and Devotion combined. 

With the spirit of thanksgiving, here’s a label sewn with heart and love.

As you wear a piece of Noël Caleb, may you remember to find a spark of Christmas in you every day!

www.noelcaleb.com
www.facebook.com/ilovenoelcaleb
http://noelcalebblog.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/noelcaleb

I and my new friend Ica did makeup for some models.

Here are shots from fashion the show.


our makeup station



Doc Ica doing Ms. Eileen's makeup

Preparing before the show... 
she's so refreshingly pretty!
Makeup by me!

didn't realize she was this tall!
Makeup by me!


I did Irina's messy hair

Minnie so gorgeous!

Jacq so gorgeous too!






Now... the show begins.. 
Here's Noel Caleb Collection































with my partner Doc Ica





and the brains behind Noel Caleb: the beautiful Ms. Eileen! 


with the most popular from the models goes to...





1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Wendy and I'm Portuguese :) I also have a blog and would like to follow me: what if I want to http://theotherprincess.blogspot.pt/ then head back, just warn you, because I always do it :)
    Thank you! Kisses! (I'm too highly grateful if you follow)

    ReplyDelete