The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows! --Audrey Hepburn's Beauty Tips

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Haul: Mac, Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder on a Private Sale

Hello Ladies,

Last April 20, I and my makeup lover girl friends attended Estee Lauder's private sale at Marina Bay Sands. It sold famous brands like Mac, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder.
I did not buy too much as I decided to buy only those I really wanted and needed.
Let me share the swatches. I'll soon post photos of me or models wearing these makeups. I've been very lazy lately to edit and update my blog. My  pregnancy kept me just too lazy to blog.

I've always wanted an orange lippie but this MAC gloss will do :)




I've been packing lightly and I love makeup kits. This MAC quad with cream bronzer is perfectly handy and great for daily use.


Tired of black or brown liners? Estee lauder's liner is L-O-V-E


Bronzer... I'll never get tired of Bronzers



Stocked up on NC45. This is for my morena clients/models.

Finally got my bobbi brown cream shadow. I love it so much! I use it daily at work




So that's us happily shopping :D




2 comments: