The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows! --Audrey Hepburn's Beauty Tips

Friday, May 24, 2013

Maybelline Bold Matte Review

Happy Summer Everyone!

Here's a review on my latest finds. I finished lippies so I am entitled to buy new ones :)

I passed by Guardian one day and saw their new line of Maybelline Lipsticks - Bold Matte. It looked so nice in photos so I decided to grab 2 because they're on sale. It's introductory at S$14.30 but regular price is at S$17+

I got these 2 lovely shades






Likes:

  • It's a different matte. It moisturizes lips without that glossy sticky feel
  • Feels light
  • Pigmented
  • Staying power is great. Can last 4-6 hours

Dislikes:
  • None


Here's a shot of Vivid Coral Shade
before



no balm







Here's SUGAR PINK. Photo quality is not that good as I just took it from my phone.
I will change it soon and get hubby take a better shot :D



1 comment: